Jordan graduates on Friday!! That's two days! I can't believe the hard work has finally paid off. I am so proud of him and his desire to persevere and finish this degree. It's been a long time coming for us as a couple, for his mom who so strongly wanted him to graduate, and especially for Jordan.
I flew to Utah two days ago to help pack up the apartment and get things ready to move. We sold my car and the buyer picks it up tomorrow. We have had furniture on KSL for a couple days now but haven't had any calls or messages... crossing our fingers we can sell some of it!
It's hard to believe that this chapter of our lives is over. We are so excited to be in California and for the promising future we have there. I just wish I could pay someone to pack for me lol. The worst thing about moving!
But it'll get done, and on Sunday we will be in California!!
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment