Sunday, January 24, 2010

Back to the busy life...

Well another week is now gone. Luckily, Jordan and I each had a couple days off together! So we took full advantage and worked on homework and we also spent some time together.

Neither of us had school or work Monday, so we went up to Park City. We just love walking around Main Street and looking at all the cute little shops they have. We found one that has amazing hot cocoa! We tried the tiramisu flavor this time... they also have creme brulee, so you can imagine Jordan wants to go back for that! We also got Mom a birthday present! Hope she likes it! We also found a photographer's gallery that is simply breathaking. His name is Michael Fatali. He stills hoots in film, does only landscape photography and hannd-prints every photo that leaves his gallery. He built his own darkroom with special equipment to get the best quality prints. Let me tell you, I have never seen such beauty in photos. He uses no photoshop or anything. It's just amazing. Jordan and I can only dream of being able to afford one of his prints...

Jordan had school on Tuesday but we both had the night off work, so we went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple for a session. What a gorgeous Temple! It reminds me of the Rexburg Temple, so I thought it was pretty neat. We just loved our time there. We also went to Wal*Mart afterwards. Then it was home to American Idol and homework before the busy part of our week began. And let me tell you, we have been BUSY!

I guess that makes time fly by though. We are having fun out here, but starting to have realistic plans for our future! We are both working extremely hard in school to do the best we can, and so far it's paying off! Can't wait to see how the rest of the quarter/semester goes!!

1 comment:

  1. Mindy! Oh yeah, I found your blog! Our's is coltandserene.blogspot.com. It sounds like you guys are enjoying married life, that's great. You definetly deserve it. :) I hope everything is going great.

    ReplyDelete