Saturday, October 16, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Well Jordan and I are on mini separate vacations right now. He is in Riverside with his mom and I am with my family!!
I am having a BLAST!! Yesterday I went to lunch with my little (BIG) brother (he's my little brother, but he's 6 feet tall!). Then I got to spend a few hours with one of my best friends, Natasha. We have been friends for about five years now. What's so cool about our friendship you ask...? Well she is from Denmark and we have just kept in touch since we met. She surprised me and flew to my wedding last year and she married an American in the Salt Lake Temple in July! So now she lives in California and I cannot wait to move down next year so we can hang out regularly. Seriously, one of the best friends I have EVER had!

Last night I went to the dedication of the Los Angeles Temple's Visitor's Center. It was great! It was just Dad and me, a little date night. Elder Russel M. Nelson was there to perform the dedication. We even got to meet him! It was a great experience and the new Visitor's Center is just amazing.

Today was Girls' Day. Mom, Katrina, Amber and I took Riley (The Mermaid Princess) and Travis (the monkey) to a pumpkin patch! It was so cute. Riley got SO many compliments on her costume and loved every minute of it.

After the pumpkin patch we went to lunch and met up with Dede and Trent and Ana. Good hawaiian food always hits the spot.

Then Mom, Katrina, Amber, Ana and I went to Color Me Mine and spent a few hours creating our masterpieces. I painted a mug that I cannot wait to drink hot chocolate out of this winter. After that adventure we went to Katrina's place and watched The Proposal. Always a good movie for Girls' Night!

Now I am getting ready for bed and my last full day here. I love love love my family!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is so fun that you got to go to the dedication. Sounds like you are having a blast!

    ReplyDelete