Good things are happening at the Rainey house!
First, my grades were posted from this last quarter... I got 3 As and an A-. Not too bad! That's a 3.9 GPA for the quarter and raised my overall GPA to a 3.4! I worked really hard so I am very to happy to see that the hard work paid off!
Jordan and I booked our flights to go home for Christmas!! Yes, it's early but we wanted to plan ahead. We fly into Ontario on the 23rd of December and fly out of Long Beach on the 31st. My cousin Barry is getting married on December 30th and we have to be back to work for New Year's Eve, so this is the way it all works out. We are so excited to be home for a week!!
My parents are coming into town this weekend! They arrive late tomorrow night and will be here through Sunday. I took Saturday off of work so I could spend all day with them and go to Ladies' Night with my mom Saturday night. We are now trying to get someone to work for Jordan Saturday so that he, too, can have the whole day off.
During my week off I am cleaning the apartment and putting up the few Fall decorations we have. I love having a clean apartment!!
Looking forward to this weekend and the next couple of months!! :)
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment