I feel like every post I start off by saying, 'Well, it's been a while...' or something to that effect.
I could say the same thing this time, but I won't. I'll just jump in to an update on the Raineys!
For starters, we move back to California THIS YEAR!!!! Yep, the time has finally come! I will move about a month before Jordan so that I can get going in school at the Art Institute of San Bernadino. Jordan and I will drive down on his spring break and get me settled in at Sue's house in Riverside and he will fly back up for the last stretch of his schooling. It's going to be hard, but we can do it!
Jordan graduates in May!! We are SO excited! He will move down a couple of days after he graduates. He will start a second Bachelor Degree program at Cal Poly Pomona in architecture. He realized it is his passion and we look forward to getting him started!
We are SO excited to move home! We will be living with Jordan's mom. We will have the upstairs of her house to ourselves and she is turning Jordan's old room into our study/office. I love her house and look forward to taking advantage of the pool, jacuzzi and tennis court. We are excited to be with Sue and to be only one hour from my family. It will be so great!
We went home for Christmas and flew back yesterday, New Year's Eve because we had to work. When I figure out how to post pictures, I will put some up of our fun trip home!
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment