Sunday, February 6, 2011

Six weeks!!!!!

Ok, it's actually LESS than six weeks now...

til I move back to California!!

I am SO excited to be in warmth, to be loser to my families, to get started on the next chapter of mine and Jordan's lives.

I just hope I have a school to go to.
See, I started getting the runaround from the Art Institute. Both the Salt Lake campus as well as the San Bernadino campus mislead me. I thought I was on top of everything that needed to be done, and I was, but was thrown under the bus by a for profit organization. Bad business? Yeap.

I have applied to Cal State University San Bernadino as a Graphic Design and Marketing Major.
It would only be the perfect major for me. It is the school my father in law got his Bachelor's degree from. It's about a quarter of the price of the Art Institute.
It would only be perfect.

I applied a day before the application deadline for the Spring 2011 quarter, which starts the same day as the Art Institute. Jordan and I are praying that this all works out.
It would only be perfect.

I'm hoping to find out REALLY soon whether or not I've been accepted. A lot would need to be done to be ready when school starts. Plus, I'm going to Torrance in two weeks, and would LOVE to be able to take a tour of my NEW school.
It would only be perfect.

1 comment: