
I am SO happy that we have a full day to think about and celebrate the love we have all been blessed with. It comes at an especially great time seeing as in a few weeks Jordan and I won't be in the same state for a while. A whole five weeks apart!! I'm grateful that we have today to strengthen our love for each other and build memories to get us through those five weeks.
Tonight we are going to eat at Bistro 412 in Park City. I am so excited! We didn't get each other big gifts because we wanted to have a nice dinner out and make the day about us and our love rather than presents. So far, it's been an amazing day!!
The picture above is the first picture we took together. We were at the Getty Museum. Kinda crazy to think that was almost three years ago!
Even crazier is the fact that I continue to fall deeper in love every day.
I love you, Jordan!!

So cute min! Have fun tonight, it sounds like you guys are doing great!
ReplyDelete