Well, I didn't get into Cal State San Bernadino. They don't accept The Art Institute's accreditation, so none of my credits from there would transfer. That's not so much a problem except that I took college algebra from there, and I had to have that class in order to meet the requirements. So, one class is keeping me from going to school there.
I got the e-mail last night and felt like I got punched in the stomach. Twice. I graduated from high school six years ago this year, and still don't know when I'm going to be graduating from college. In those six years I have only taken one year off of school. It's been a really long road with a lot of setbacks. I'm just keeping faith that these setbacks are teaching me something. I just have to keep pushing along and have the perseverance to finish my degree.
Jordan and I have some options that we are thinking about as a Plan B. I'm keeping a positive outlook on the situation and remembering that everything happens for a reason.
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment