Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Holy.Smokes.

I move to California in three days. Three Days!!!!!!!

That's not a lot of time, especially since Jordan and I are contemplating leaving Thursday night and spending the night in St. George. So I may only have TWO days! Wow.

I got a lot of packing done today, but I still have SO much more to do. It's become a little over whelming. I'm trying to decide exactly how much I need to have done in order to feel I'm leaving Jordan in a good place. Sue and I have talked about taking a trip up here after I've moved down to pack some more and maybe bring stuff back. I'm thinking that's a great idea. I want to make sure Jordan doesn't have to worry about having a lot to pack during his last few days of school.

I can't believe this is all happening. Jordan's graduating from college.
We're moving back to California.
We'll be living with Sue and only an hour away from my family.

It's so exciting! If only I were a little more packed.........

No comments:

Post a Comment