Well, I am here in beautiful Southern California! Jordan and I drove down a week and a half ago and he spent the whole week here for his spring break and helped me get settled in.
We had a lot of fun while he was here and made sure to enjoy every minute together since we won't see each other for a month. :( We spent time with my family, relaxed, ate out, went in the jacuzzi, relaxed some more.... lol.
He flew back last Saturday and I get to see him tomorrow because his orientation is this Saturday. After that, we won't see each other for four whole weeks. I'm not real excited about it. But it must be done.
I have taken this week pretty easily, but next week I really need to jump on the job hunt. I've got to find something to keep me busy so I do'nt go crazy missing my honey.
And it's in the mid 90's right now, so I'm going to go outside and read by the pool!!!
Rough life, I know! ;)
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment