Friday, June 17, 2011

California Pizza Kitchen

The title of this post is also the name of my new employer!! That's right, after 3 months of looking and many interviews, I finally have a job! I interviewed at CPK a few weeks ago on a Tuesday and it wasn't until the following week on Thursday did I get called back for another interview. Basically, I had written them off since they hadn't called in so long. So I went for my interview Friday morning and had my second interview this past Monday. The manager loved me so much she hired me on the spot and even bought me lunch! It was really nice of her and she said she didn't do this for all of the people she hired, so not to tell anyone else that gets hired. LOL.

I guess I can keep the secret :)
I am SO excited to finally start working!

Things overall are going well in Riverside. I love having a pool to read by and to swim in when it gets too hot. Jordan and I have been playing (and by playing I mean him teaching me) tennis on our court. I would be really tan by this point if I didn't have such pale, anti-tanning skin.

Jordan has his orientation for school in the morning and he is so excited to get going on this next degree.

W are really enjoying our time together and are trying to take advantage of it before life gets crazy again. We are both anxious to start work and school, but know that once we really get going we will miss this time to just relax together.

But I totally plan on taking full advantage of my last full weekend off of work!!!! Pool, here I come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment