Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Heat Is Here!

Well August has arrived with a bang! Yesterday and today were SO hot! I couldn't even enjoy laying out by the pool today because it was so hot. I took a dip in the pool, but 100+ degrees is just too much for this beach girl! :)

An Update

I have had an interesting 6 weeks at CPK. Some highs and some lows, but none of it my fault, by any means. Yesterday, for example, I had a table that was impossible to please... and the meal ended with the GM banning them from the restaurant! I have never had that happen before!

I am getting ready for school to start in a month, and I cannot wait! The dean of Graphic Design is letting me be exempt from 5 classes!! I am so excited to start at the school I will graduate from!!

Jordan is doing really well in school as well. His program is extremely intense... a lot more intense than we were planning. So he hasn't started work yet. Partly because he hasn't been able to find anything that will fit his schedule, and partly because his schooling is just that hard. But he is really enjoying it and learning A LOT!

Our ward callings keep us busy as well. Jordan is the Ward Mission Leader and I am secretary in the Young Women's program. We love love love our callings! I was and am so excited to be working with the YW! I teach my first lesson to them on Sunday. Wish me luck!!

All in all we are SO happy to be close to our families and are doing really well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment