Monday, August 15, 2011

Getting Ready For School!!

I can't believe I start school in 3 weeks! I have been out of school since December and am dying to get back. I just added a 6th class to my fall schedule, and I am really hoping I don't regret it! As of right now, my classes are:

Principles of Marketing
Comparative Religions
Intermediate Algebra ( I just turned in an exemption form for this class since I've already passes College Algebra.... hoping I can get out of it!
Principles of Biology
Design Movements of the 20th Century
Non-Western History and Culture

So I have an interesting, busy semester coming up! I don't have too many design classes because I have also turned in exemption request forms for 5 beginning design classes. The Dean of the Design Department said he would grant them, I just need the paperwork to be done.


Jordan has had a change of plans. His program at Cal Poly Pomona was just too intense so he decided to drop out and will be going to RCC and preparing to enter a Masters program after I graduate!

I'll update more about Jordan's plans as we figure them out. We are both really excited about our options and can't wait for me to graduate and see what our next step is!

No comments:

Post a Comment