Time for an update.
Things are going well over here at the Rainey home.... a lot better now that fall/winter has finally decided to say hello! I was dying for a break from the crazy heat!
We have had a fun couple of months.
Right before school started we went to San Francisco for a few days and really enjoyed ourselves! We walked... and walked.... and walked.... and walked a little more. And then we ate seafood! Jordan and I went to Berekeley to look at the campus and architecture program which was a lot of fun.
A couple of weeks ago we went to Portland for Jordan's nephew's wedding. It was my first time to Portland and I LOVED it! I love cool, rainy weather and the city was beautiful! We took a day to drive to Eugene where the University of Oregon is located to look at the architecture program there... and liked it even better than Berekeley! We LOVED Eugene and how small town it is. The campus is to die for as well and the program would be amazing. Jordan sure has his work cut out for him, but I think he can pull out a great portfolio and wherever he is meant to be we will go!
I have just 5 weeks of school left... including the whole week off for Thanksgiving! That's not a whole lot of time. I have really enjoyed my first semester at CBU and have learned SO much, especially about different religions.
Jordan has a few job opportunities on the horizon! He has web training tomorrow for a tutoring position and on Monday will go down to the RUSD District Office to start the process of becoming a sub. He is also waiting to hear back for an interview for a full time drafting position. Fingers crossed!!!
We are having a lot of fun being so close to family and spent this past weekend at my parent's house for my niece's baby blessing. We ate lots of food, went bowling as a family and laughed... A LOT! It was great great weekend!
Exciting things are happening here! I graduate in 3 more semesters and Jordan is starting to work hard on a portfolio so he can get in to a good grad school. I'll keep ya updated!!!!
Thursday, November 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment