Well, another school year is done!!! I have two semesters left until I graduate! It's about dang time!
The hunt is on for a summer job... hoping I get one soon!
Jordan is LOVING substitute teaching... but he is looking for a serving job for summer and plans on keeping it so he can go to school full time in the fall at CBU. He will be majoring in computer and electrical engineering... he's such a smarty!
I don't think I've posted on here since we got our adorable puppy Jasper! He is now a 5 month old Havanese-Maltese. We love him beyond belief. I never thought I would be on of 'those people' who loved a puppy like he's my own child... but I do! He is just too dang cute and soooo smart. We look forward to having him around for a long time :]
Summer is heating up here in Riverside and Jordan and I are doing what we can to get in bathing suit shape. In just a few minutes I am heading out to Turbo Kickboxing to kick start the fat burning.
I think that's a brief update of our lives. Things are going well, we are happy and looking forward to a long, hot summer.
Monday, April 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment