Things are going pretty well here in Riverside. The weather is starting to heat up and we are getting ready to enjoy summer.
Jordan has a job at a fine dining restaurant in Corona called Taps. He started training this week and it continues for three weeks!! Yes, that's 3!! It's the longest training we have ever heard of for serving, but it's also the first time we are experiencing the server world at a fine dining establishment. He is really excited to be there and I have no doubts that he'll be amazing!
I was also offered a job as a cocktail waitress at Taps, but I had to turn it down because the cocktail waitresses wear tops that are immodest. It was kind of a bummer, but I am proud that I had no second thoughts about turning the job down.
I have an interview at Massage Envy as a sales associate (front desk) on Monday. I would love to get back into the spa business and work on my selling skills. Fingers are tightly crossed!!
I am working on branding myself and my design business. Jordan and his friend Jerry will be creating my website, and it's exciting to see it finally happening! I have been putting this off for a while, but things are clicking and I am happy with what I am creating for myself thus far.
As I write this, our adorable puppy Jasper is sleeping in his crate, recuperating from a long walk this morning. We continue to be amazed at how much we love him and how much trouble he can get into :)
Friday, June 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment