Jordan and I have now been married for eight months! (As of yesterday) How did we celebrate? By working, of course! We were able to ride to work together and then got calamari from my work to celebrate a little bit.
Friday night ended up being our date night. We went, again, to Diva's to get cupcakes and we shared a delicious sandwich. We took along our cribbage board and Jordan won. I was none too pleased, but he is on a winning streak so now I just kind of expect it. We just love it there. Friday night the employees and manager were listening to show tunes and singing along. It was perfect! It was a last minute date, but it was so much fun!
We have had a relaxing day and preparing for another busy week!
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment