I first need to reiterate how much Jordan and I love In N Out!!!! We went Thursday night and Jordan had a double double and I had a hamburger with a strawberry shake (and we both had fries, of course!!)
We didn't make it to New Moon. I was sick and had to work a double on Friday and Jordan worked lunch. After In N Out we drove to the theater and hoped to sleep before the movie started at 2:50 am. We just couldn't make it. We decided it wasn't smart for me to stay up that late and so we drove home and both went right to sleep... before the movie even would have started.
Today we went Christmas shopping!!! We got my mom, Jordan's mom and another family member taken care of! And we got amazing deals for all three! We were hoping to just get ideas and ended finding perfect presents.
Can't wait to fly home in just five weeks!!!!
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment