Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009!

I cannot believe 2009 is just about gone! What an increbile year it has been. Jordan and I got, moved into our first apartment, I started at a new school, we were both jobless for several months, my sister got married, younger brother came home from his mission, sister is pregnant, we traveled to California many many times... it's been great!

Jordan and I both work tonight, and we hope it will be busy! As for plans after work, I imagine we will just come home, cook a little meal and watch the ball drop with a bottle of Martinelli's that we got for Christmas. It'll be simple and quiet for us, but it's ok. This will be our first New Year 'celebration' as husband and wife, so I think it will be special no matter what we do.

Jordan turned 26 on Tuesday! Sadly I had to work a double, but he came in on my break and we ate lunch together and played cribbage. We bought two steaks the day before and Jordan cooked those when I got home for dinner. They were great! We are officially celebrating tomorrow night by going to see Avatar and maybe around Temple Square since we haven't seen the lights yet.

We hope this next year will be just as fun and as fulfilling as 2009 was! Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment