Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Well Jordan and I are in California!! We flew in Wednesday night to Ontario and spent the night in Riverside with Sue. Thursday (Christmas Eve) was a busy day. We wrapped presents and prepared for the big Moseley (Sue's side of the family) dinner. They always do it on Christmas Eve. Sue made a wonderful rotisserie pork roast. Sue sister and her husband and kids were over. It was the first time I had met Katy and her fiance Jamie. They are so much fun!! Joey, Katy's younger brother, was also there. We had such a great time hanging out and eating dinner. We also opened presents as a family which was a blast. Jamie and I, being the new comers, were the elves and passed the presents out. I got a great jacket from Steph ( Sue's sister) and Clarke (husband), an amazing pair of COACH boots from Sue, which I am terrified to actually wear for fear of ruining them, and a CD. So much fun! They are such a great family and I am so happy that I married into a family as fun and as loving as my own.

Christmas morning Jordan and I opened presents with Sue and then drove to my aprents house where we opened more presents. My parents hosue was just crazy. There are now 11 people at my house opening presents, including a two year old. Good times is all I need to say about that. Then we went to Dede's house to have lunch and open even more presents from the Nelsons and Dede. Amber, Matt, Jordan and I went and saw Sherlock Holmes with Matt's parents. Great movie. It was a little long and parts were slow, but the cinematography and acting were amazing.
Dinner was tons of fun. Everyone came to Mom and Dad's house. After dinner the guys watched a movie and then some of us played Rock Band. It was my first time and I loved it! I played the drums and sang on a couple of songs.

Today Jordan and I took Riley for a couple of hours. We took her to the park and to McDonald's. Then we got food for my mom and Amber and I took Riley to see Mom on her lunch break. We had fun. Now we are relaxing before dinner and a drive back to Riverside tonight. Tomorrow we have a brunch with the Rainey side of the family. We are so excited to see Jordan's sisters and Dagny and the Hudec boys.

We have loved being home and it has made us realize how much we are missing out on by living in Utah, but we are trying to get excited about school.

We hope everybody felt as much love and had as much fun as we did on Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment