Friday, September 14, 2012

She likes to move it move it!

My little girl loves to move! I started feeling little movements a week and a half ago or so. At first I was doubtful and didn't want to get my hopes up that I was feeling her move. Then, last week, I rolled on to my stomach in the morning and stretched before getting out of bed... and Pyper did not like that at all! I felt two little kicks or punches, and then I could feel her rolling around- probably trying to get away from the pressure of me laying on her.
After that, I could tell what her little kicks and punches felt like. I feel her most often when I am really still and usually laying or sitting. It's so fun to know my Little Pip is rolling around and being active, and it's great reassurance that everything is going well.
My wonderful sister in law gave me a bunch of clothes this past Sunday that her little girl, Leila, has grown out of. It's so amazing to look at these clothes- dresses, onesies, shorts, bloomers, sleepers, you name it- and imagine my little baby wearing them. It's still a little unreal that I will be having a baby in 4 1/2 months., but getting all of these cute clothes and feeling her move are helping reality set in just a little more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment