Well I wanted to update on how school is going. Let me just start by saying that it will be an intense nine more weeks, but I will definitely be a better artist at the end!
Math: Surprisingly, not hard (yet). I have 100% in the class so far. Not too shabby! Hopefully I can keep it up!
Observational Drawing: Um... I'm a bit terrified of this class. Most of the people in this class have plenty of drawing experience while I have none. I have also been told that the instructor has no problem making people repeat the class. Hopefully she looks at effort and progress... not natural talent!
Drawing and Perspective: Yes, another drawing class. This one is not so bad. The teacher is not as intimidating, and very helpful. We are working on learning to draw in one, two and three point perspectives. This class will give me a great foundation of drawing skills.
Computer Literacy: Well, I went to this class once and decided it would be a waste of time, so I tested out of the class. Yay! Friday mornings were going to be very hard for me. Because I needed the credits, I got into...
Intro to Photography: I haven't been to the class yet, and won't go until next Friday. I am very excited for this class and to learn about photography. I know this class will really help in my career. I look forward to taking my own pictures for projects in the future and not having to always pay someone.
I am handling the schedule well, I think. Jordan is a huge support and I am so grateful for it. He gives me advice on my drawings which helps a lot.
Work is also going well. My manager sees that I am a good worker and that I want and need to work, so he is very accommodating with my schedule. I go to work tonight to help us try to get back on our feet.
Jordan is still on the job hunt. He keeps getting so close but hasn't gotten a job yet. We feel like his break is coming though. Just have to keep looking! We are so thankful for the support of our family, friends and ward members. It helps so much to know that people are looking out for you.
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment