Jordan and I are so excited to go home tomorrow for Katrina's wedding! She and Maurice will get married Saturday, August 1st. We fly in to LAX tomorrow night and go straight to dinner with the family. Saturday will be spent keeping little Riley occupied and getting ready for the event. The ceremony will be Saturday evening with the reception following immediately. We are sad to have to fly back Sunday night, but I do have school Monday.
This last week has been very fun and extremely busy. Saturday the Margetts ( the couple who rents the house above us...) took us and another young couple from the ward out on the family boat. I have never been on a speed boat like this, so I was way excited, plus, I was able to swim! We went to Jordanelle which is around the Park City area. Jordan and I were able to go wake boarding for the first time. Jordan did awesome! He had quite a few good runs and loved it. I also got a couple good runs in and was impressed that I didn't freak myself out too much! After everyone hada turn wake boarding we pulled into a little cove, dropped anchor and had dinner. It was so fun to get to know these two couples better. We all shared how we met, which was neat. We hope to do it again!
Yesterday my second cousin Bryce was married to Caitlin. I helped my aunt plan the wedding, and everything turned out amazing! The couple was so happy. It was a perfect day, and the reception was so much fun.
Today and tomorrow will be busy for me as I try to finish my homework for next week, seeing as I don't have the weekend to do it. Guess I better get to it!!!
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Mindy!Hope your doing well.
ReplyDelete