Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Goin Home!

I just got off the phone with my little brother! Garrett is coming home, finally! I have missed him so much. He has been serving in the Arkansas Little Rock Mission. My parents flew out yesterday to pick him up and they fly home tomorrow. Jordan and I are lucky and get to go home for the weekend as well! We land an hour before my parents and Garrett, so we will get there right in time to see him come off the plane into his family's arms. I am also so excited for Jordan and Garrett to finally meet. It seems odd that my husband of seven months still hasn't met one of my best friends.

Garrett sounds like his happy, funny self. I am so excited. Growing up we were known as 'the inseparable two'. We went through high school hanging out in the same area and had much of the same friends. It will be so good to be able to call him now. I wish we lived closer to home so that I could spend more time with him, but that won't happen for a couple years.

We are both so excited to go home and see Garrett as well as the rest of the family, and Sue and hopefully Tom will be coming to dinner on Sunday. We are so excited to see everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment